REPORT: RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Had a Fight With Bravo Before the Reunion as Source Says She Was ‘Very Upset,’ Plus Sutton Stracke’s Future on Show Without Garcelle is Addressed

   

Garcelle Beauvais was reportedly involved in a dispute with Bravo prior to her exit from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

REPORT: RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Had a Fight With Bravo Before the Reunion as Source Says She Was 'Very Upset,' Plus Sutton Stracke's Future on Show Without Garcelle is Addressed

Although Garcelle, 58, suggested she was leaving the show to focus on her family and other projects when she announced her departure last month after five seasons with the series, an insider claims there’s more to the story, signaling a spat about the reunion taping and co-star Sutton Stracke, 53.

“There was definitely an incident in which Garcelle got into it with Bravo,” an insider told OK! Magazine on April 1, sharing that the argument happened “prior to the reunion being taped” but had “something to do” with it.

While not many details were revealed, it was also noted that the spat allegedly “involved [Garcelle’s castmate and] friend Sutton Stracke” and “really pissed” her off.

As for whether the dispute was what prompted Garcelle to leave RHOBH, that was not made clear. Still, ever since Garcelle announced she would not be returning to the show, rumors have been swirling in regard to her exit. In fact, another insider previously told OK! that “word on the street” was that Garcelle was “definitely fired.”

“There are two trains of thought regarding what happened,” the insider stated. “One: if she got what she needed from the show and wanted to leave on top before producers tried to ruin her life or it had a negative effect on her children, which would tend to align with what she put out in her statement.”

The insider then noted that if Garcelle had truly been fired, it may have been due to her relationship with Sutton, which reportedly ended after the reunion was taped.

“If she was fired, it’s likely because they want to see Sutton without Garcelle,” the insider shared. “Garcelle never gets drunk. She never acts crazy, and, above all, she always has Sutton’s back. Sutton is a wildcard and production likely wants to see her navigate this without such a staunch defender in her corner.”

“Garcelle is a one-trick pony and it’s not out of the realm of possibilities production wants to see Sutton be a mess,” they added. “It’s a classic move in the world of Real Housewives.”

Additionally, while Garcelle “didn’t really have a personal storyline,” Bozoma “Boz” Saint John, 48, does.

“She is possibly going to marry the guy she’s dating and is exploring having a baby with him. She just came off to viewers as way more interesting than Garcelle did,” the source stated.

But despite the insider’s claims, Bravo has denied that Garcelle was fired.