Shannon Beador replacing Jennifer Aydin on ‘Housewives’ cruise after Jersey Mike’s incident

   

Shannon Beador snagged Jennifer Aydin’s spot on a cruise with reality TV stars after the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star was removed over her viral Jersey Mike’s Subs meltdown.

The “Real Housewives of Orange County” star revealed Wednesday that she will be setting sail with Aydin’s co-stars Teresa Giudice and Dolores Catania on Fans at Sea’s “Wives on the Waves” cruise in September.

“I am so excited to announce I will be joining Teresa Giudice and Dolores Catania as the THIRD Housewife joining Wives on the Waves Cruise! 🎉✨,” Beador eagerly captioned an Instagram post.

Shannon Beador sitting

Shannon Beador will replace Jennifer Aydin on a “Real Housewives” cruise.

Shannon Beador sitting on stage

The “Real Housewives of Orange County” star gushed that she is “so excited” for the adventure.

Fans at Sea co-founder Theresa Lanfranchi added that she was “beyond excited” to have the Real for Real founder, 60, as a part of the “unforgettable experience.”

“This cruise will be an immersive journey filled with exclusive events, personal connections, and unique opportunities to engage with Teresa, Dolores and Shannon,” Lanfranchi said in a statement.

Aydin, whom Beador did not mention in her post, was originally scheduled to co-headline the event with Giudice, 52, and Catania, 54, but Page Six confirmed earlier this month that the 47-year-old had been cut from the lineup for her poor treatment of Jersey Mike’s employees.

A rep for Fans at Sea told us at the time that the company had “made adjustments” in order to “keep the cruise enjoyable and welcoming for all guests.”

A graphic of the "Wives on the Waves"

Beador will join Teresa Giudice and Dolores Catania on the “Wives on the Waves” cruise.

Jennifer Ayding posing

Aydin was initially set to co-headline the event.

Aydin made headlines on New Year’s Day for age- and job-shaming workers at the sandwich spot in an airport in a series of Instagram Story videos.

The Bravolebrity told her followers that she was “so mad” after waiting in line “for what felt like forever.”

“The 80-year-old that was working there, I mean, the amount of time she took to cut that bread was almost as much as we were waiting [in] that line. Jeez,” she said, also calling the elderly woman “slow.”

Jennifer Aydin talking about Jersey Mike's in a video

However, the Bravolebrity was removed after facing backlash for shaming Jersey Mike’s employees.

RHONJ star Jennifer Aydin slammed for age- and job-shaming Jersey Mikes employee

She criticized an elderly woman for being “slow.”

Aydin became even more upset when she was told that she would have to “wait [in] line again” if she wanted a second sandwich after she had already placed a first order.

The man in line behind the reality star then called out her “ridiculous” behavior, to which she responded by dubbing him an “a–hole” and loudly declaring that she was a “f–king celebrity.”

After facing backlash online, Aydin apologized for her holiday outburst and acknowledged that her posts about it had “backfired.”

RHONJ star Jennifer Aydin slammed for age- and job-shaming Jersey Mikes employee

Aydin also referred to herself as a “f–king celebrity” during the heated exchange.

Jennifer Aydin posing for a photo

She later apologized for her behavior.

“I should never have called the woman old or whatever. I was just sad that she was working. I really was,” she told Page Six exclusively over Zoom days later. “And she was so rude afterward. She was like, ‘I’m not gonna give you your sandwich!’ I was just like, ‘OK. OK, woman. OK, lady. I’m sorry. I just wanted my one sandwich.’”

Aydin said the situation served as a reminder to be “very cautious” with her social media posts.

“And I’m sorry to the Jersey Mike’s people that I put them on blast after, but it really was just in response to them being so rude and dismissive to me,” she said.

The Latest

Commanders add 'natural man-cover talent' in four-trade mock draft

Sport -7 giờ

Lance Zierlein made four trades in the first round of his most recent mock NFL Draft on NFL.com, none of them directly involving the Washington Commanders, but each of them helping lead general manager Adam Peters to one of the best options ...

Teen Mom's Catelynn and Tyler Baltierra Candidly Reveal Why They Haven't Had a Visit with Their Daughter Carly in 2 Years

Uncategory -7 giờ

Catelynn Lowell Baltierra and Tyler Baltierra are continuing to speak openly about their adoption story. The couple, who placed their daughter for adoption in 2009, have candidly discussed their struggles with Carly's parents, Brandon and Teresa. On the latest episode of PodcastOne's Cate & Ty: Break It ...

Garrett Crochet, Red Sox shutout Orioles in road win

Sport -7 giờ

Garrett Crochet pitched eight shutout innings, and the Boston Red Sox beat the host Baltimore Orioles 3-0 to snap a four-game losing streak Wednesday night. Trevor Story homered and had three hits -- more than he had all season entering the ...

Samantha Harris Calls Herself ‘Cancer-Free’ After Battling Second Breast Cancer Diagnosis – Her Incredible Journey!

Uncategory -7 giờ

Former Dancing With the Stars host Samantha Harris is on the road to recovery after receiving her second breast cancer diagnosis in August 2024. Harris, 51, who was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2014, told People in an interview published on Tuesday, April 1, that she ...

James Cook Puts His Home Up for Sale Amidst Tension Over Contract Talks with Buffalo Bills!

Sport -7 giờ

It's beginning to look like Buffalo Bills' running back James Cook is preparing to play elsewhere after his rookie contract expires at the end of the 2025 season. Only days after Bills' general manager Brandon Beane suggested that the team and Cook wouldn't ...