Sydney Sweeney and ex-fiancé Jonathan Davino’s $6.2M LA home remains empty after breakup

   

Renovations on Sydney Sweeney and Jonathan Davino’s $6.2 million mansion are still moving full steam ahead despite their breakup.

Construction crews have been spotted working on the fixer-upper in recent days, with Davino even stopping by to check in on their progress, the US Sun reported Thursday.

The outlet obtained aerial images of the property, which has been lying empty with discarded materials in the front yard for months.

However, the former couple seems to have already done a lot of work on the 4,477-square-foot home, which was previously overrun with unmaintained plants, per old listing photos.

Sydney Sweeney and Jonathan Davino's Bel-Air home

Sydney Sweeney and Jonathan Davino’s Bel Air, Calif., home is still sitting vacant. Google Earth

Sydney Sweeney

The former couple purchased the property in 2023. Getty Images for Lionsgate

While Davino has been spotted at the site several times over the past few months, Sweeney is rarely seen at the estate.

The “Euphoria” star, 27, and the businessman, 41, bought the Bel Air compound at auction in July 2023. It is unclear whether they were planning to live in the five-bedroom, four-bathroom home or viewed it as an investment property.

Regardless of their original plans, the two likely will have to sell the home or agree on who gets to keep ownership in light of their recent split.

Although little is known about Davino’s real estate portfolio, Sweeney also owns a $3 million Tudor-style home in the Westwood neighborhood of LA and a $13.5 million waterfront Florida mansion.

Jonathan Davino

Davino was photographed checking in on the renovation progress earlier this week. GC Images

Jonathan Davino and Sydney Sweeney courtside.

It is unclear what the pair plan to do with their home following their split. Getty Images

Last week, People confirmed that the “White Lotus” alum and Davino had ended things for good after calling off their wedding.

“She’s not ready to settle down,” a source told the magazine. “They only lasted for this long because it was hard for her to break it off. They didn’t split because there is no love. They split because she just wants to focus on her career right now.”

Despite the difficult decision, the insider said Sweeney is “exactly where she wants to be” career-wise.

“Most people would feel overwhelmed by her working schedule this year, but not Syd. She’s all about working right now and very excited about all her projects,” they said.

Sydney Sweeney

Sweeney called off their wedding last month. Getty Images for Lionsgate

Sydney Sweeney

The two began dating in 2018. Stewy / BACKGRID

“What did make her overwhelmed, though, was her relationship and her wedding. She didn’t feel right about it.”

The news came days after Us Weekly reported that the Emmy nominee had canceled their nuptials, which were scheduled for May, due to “major issues” in their relationship.

The duo, who got engaged in 2022 after first being linked in 2018, were last photographed together on Jan. 20.